United States Pirate Party (defunct)
Back to United States
The United States Pirate Party For-profit dissolved in September 2011.
Reasons for Dissolution
- The constitution was too rigid.
- Any new party must begin as a grassroots movement.
- Parties are only recognized at the state level.
- The top-down model made it difficult to start up in new states.
The Administrator of the organization is elected every July by a membership vote, as layed out in the organization's constitution.
|Brent Allison||June 6, 2006||June 9, 2006|
|Joshua Cowles||June 9, 2006||May 2007|
|Andrew Norton||May 2007||September 2008|
|Glenn Kerbein||September 2008||July 2009|
|Ryan Martin||July 2009||December 29, 2009|
|Bradley Hall||December 29, 2009||January 28, 2010|
|Brittany Phelps||January 28, 2010||July 15, 2011|
|Bradley Hall||July 15, 2011||September, 2011|
The officers at the time of dissolution:
- Administration Officer (Chair) - Bradley Hall
- Operations Officer (Vice-Chair) - Vacant
- Records Officer - Vacant
- Promotions Officer - David Rickman
- Finance Officer - Vacant
- Legal Officer - Vacant