Difference between revisions of "PNC 12/16/19"

From United States Pirate Party
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 35: Line 35:
  
  
 +
[9:00pm] Bosun: OK time has come.
 +
[9:00pm] Bosun: Who do we have?
 +
[9:00pm] Sayyida: IDs please
 +
[9:00pm] Joe joined the chat room.
 +
[9:01pm] Sayyida: Megan Klein vice chair WI
 +
[9:01pm] jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Secretary, MA
 +
[9:01pm] jokeefe: https://wiki.pirate-party.us/PNC_12/16/19
 +
[9:01pm] papegaai: Title: PNC 12/16/19 - United States Pirate Party (at wiki.pirate-party.us)
 +
[9:01pm] Joe: Joseph Onoroski, Treasurer, MA
 +
[9:01pm] jokeefe: ahoy
 +
[9:01pm] Joe: Ahoy
 +
[9:01pm] Bosun: Joseph T Klein, Chair, WI
 +
[9:01pm] Bosun: Joseph T. Klein, Chair, WI
 +
[9:02pm] Bosun: I repeat due to lag.
 +
[9:03pm] Bosun: FYI - I paid for a year for a very small PO Box at 60601 - Chicago - it will fit letters.
 +
[9:03pm] Sayyida: thank you
 +
[9:03pm] Joe: Awesome
 +
[9:03pm] jokeefe: thank you
 +
[9:04pm] Joe: What did it cost?
 +
[9:04pm] Joe: So I can mark it as an In-kind contribution
 +
[9:04pm] Bosun: Meg and I will go down and show are IDs and promise not to use it for bad things. - That will make it active.
 +
[9:05pm] jokeefe: ok. put it up on the website?
 +
[9:05pm] Joe: Motion to put on website?
 +
[9:05pm] Sayyida: second
 +
[9:06pm] Bosun: Not until we go down and finish the paperwork.
 +
[9:07pm] jokeefe: ok
 +
[9:07pm] Bosun: At that point I will add it to the website and wiki.
 +
[9:07pm] jokeefe: great
 +
[9:08pm] Sayyida: next item?
 +
[9:08pm] Bosun: I will send Joe a listing of my contributions including incorporation costs and P.O. Box
 +
[9:08pm] Joe: Thank you sir.
 +
[9:09pm] Bosun: NY Greens contacted us about support protest against NY raising the bar for ballot status.
 +
[9:10pm] jokeefe: how would they like us to help?
 +
[9:11pm] Bosun: With your permission, if agreed, we will draft a letter and send it to the appropriate NY office.
 +
[9:11pm] Joe: We could post a statement on twitter as well.
 +
[9:11pm] jokeefe: and the blog/FB page
 +
[9:11pm] Bosun: I have also asked what else we can do.
 +
[9:11pm] Joe: ^
 +
[9:12pm] Bosun: We should make noise and protest.
 +
[9:12pm] Sayyida: yes
 +
[9:12pm] jokeefe: thanks for offering to write it Bosun. please send it to sab. will hopefully get suggestions for improvement, especially from NY
 +
[9:13pm] Bosun: Are. We agreed?
 +
[9:13pm] Joe: Aye
 +
[9:13pm] Sayyida: aye
 +
[9:13pm] jokeefe: sounds good
 +
[9:13pm] Bosun: OK - discuss on SAB
 +
[9:13pm] Bosun: content
  
  
  
 
   </nowiki>
 
   </nowiki>

Revision as of 22:14, 16 December 2019


Agenda

FYI

  • P.O. Box reserved at the Chicago Loop Post Office 100 W Randolph 60601-3218

Discussions

  • Request board support for NY multi-party protest of change for ballot status from 1% of Gov. Vote to 2% *basically doubling the bar to get on the ballot as a party*
  • COC discussion (Sayyida/Megan)
  • Suggested adjourn at 30 minutes.


Reports

None.

Decision

Attending

Summary

Minutes

Record of the meeting

 


[9:00pm] Bosun: OK time has come.
[9:00pm] Bosun: Who do we have?
[9:00pm] Sayyida: IDs please
[9:00pm] Joe joined the chat room.
[9:01pm] Sayyida: Megan Klein vice chair WI
[9:01pm] jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Secretary, MA
[9:01pm] jokeefe: https://wiki.pirate-party.us/PNC_12/16/19
[9:01pm] papegaai: Title: PNC 12/16/19 - United States Pirate Party (at wiki.pirate-party.us)
[9:01pm] Joe: Joseph Onoroski, Treasurer, MA
[9:01pm] jokeefe: ahoy
[9:01pm] Joe: Ahoy
[9:01pm] Bosun: Joseph T Klein, Chair, WI
[9:01pm] Bosun: Joseph T. Klein, Chair, WI
[9:02pm] Bosun: I repeat due to lag.
[9:03pm] Bosun: FYI - I paid for a year for a very small PO Box at 60601 - Chicago - it will fit letters.
[9:03pm] Sayyida: thank you
[9:03pm] Joe: Awesome
[9:03pm] jokeefe: thank you
[9:04pm] Joe: What did it cost?
[9:04pm] Joe: So I can mark it as an In-kind contribution
[9:04pm] Bosun: Meg and I will go down and show are IDs and promise not to use it for bad things. - That will make it active.
[9:05pm] jokeefe: ok. put it up on the website?
[9:05pm] Joe: Motion to put on website?
[9:05pm] Sayyida: second
[9:06pm] Bosun: Not until we go down and finish the paperwork.
[9:07pm] jokeefe: ok
[9:07pm] Bosun: At that point I will add it to the website and wiki.
[9:07pm] jokeefe: great
[9:08pm] Sayyida: next item?
[9:08pm] Bosun: I will send Joe a listing of my contributions including incorporation costs and P.O. Box
[9:08pm] Joe: Thank you sir.
[9:09pm] Bosun: NY Greens contacted us about support protest against NY raising the bar for ballot status.
[9:10pm] jokeefe: how would they like us to help?
[9:11pm] Bosun: With your permission, if agreed, we will draft a letter and send it to the appropriate NY office.
[9:11pm] Joe: We could post a statement on twitter as well.
[9:11pm] jokeefe: and the blog/FB page
[9:11pm] Bosun: I have also asked what else we can do.
[9:11pm] Joe: ^
[9:12pm] Bosun: We should make noise and protest.
[9:12pm] Sayyida: yes
[9:12pm] jokeefe: thanks for offering to write it Bosun. please send it to sab. will hopefully get suggestions for improvement, especially from NY
[9:13pm] Bosun: Are. We agreed?
[9:13pm] Joe: Aye
[9:13pm] Sayyida: aye
[9:13pm] jokeefe: sounds good
[9:13pm] Bosun: OK - discuss on SAB
[9:13pm] Bosun: content