|Back to Pirate National Committee||Back to PNC Minutes||Back to United States|
- Agenda PNC MEETING
- 06/20/2012 18:00h PST
- IRC: irc.pirateirc.net
- Room: #pnc
- 1 Attendees
- 2 PROCEEDINGS
- 3 Review of previous minutes
- 4 REPORTS
- 4.1 Short report of the board members
- 4.2 Short Report From Committees
- 4.3 Official Naming Convention of State Parties
- 4.4 Adopting Science Based Reasoning as Official Policy
- 4.5 Adopting the 1% of Tax Dollars For NASA platform
- 4.6 Ultimatum for Oklahoma to Participate in the PNC
- 5 - AOB -
- 6 Logs
Members of the PNC
Erik Zoltan, MA Zacqary Green, NY Brad Hall, FL Kyle deVore, OR Jarod, GA
At Large Members of the PNC
- sacha, Michigan
- Meeting opened at: 9:08pm EST by Travis McCrea
- Meeting closed at: 10:49pm EST by Travis McCrea
- Meeting chaired by Travis McCrea
- Secretary for this meeting is kusanagi
- Quorum is established. 5 Members out of 8 present
- Logging Enabled: Yes
Review of previous minutes
Short report of the board members
Hosted Pirate luncheon to help spread awareness of hackerthon this coming weekend. hackerthon will try to build a liquid feedback system for their site. Will be offering VPN
Working on attending "Rock the Ballot" event in Portland at end of July.
Drafting documents to become official
Working on NSH2, asking for more contributions
Pirate Choir isw to be held on July 14th, site for the action is at www.nypirateparty.org/piratechoir Please spread the word. Also have been working on Plzpirate.me. Doing an experiment so members who wish to remain anonymous can vote via crypto keys
Short Report From Committees
PNC Charter Committee
- the PNC votes to extend its existence until July 12 and will next meet on July 11 to consider the report of the constitutional committee.
- vote to pass was unianimous, 5.5 votes for.
- Motion to not have a meeting on July 4th, PNC voted and was passed, 5.5 for.
Official Naming Convention of State Parties
Discussion was had about naming conventions, no motions nor vote was made.
Adopting Science Based Reasoning as Official Policy
Motion to officially advocate science-based reasoning Vote passed, 5 for, .5 against
Adopting the 1% of Tax Dollars For NASA platform
(we currently have no platforms) Discussion, no motions. deferred to a nonspecified later date.
Ultimatum for Oklahoma to Participate in the PNC
Discussion about OK's nonparticipation in PNC. Letter was sent regarding nonparticpation, will return to this topic next meeting.
- AOB -
The name thing that Kusanagi keeps asking about, clarifying the roll call process at the beginning of meeting. Motion for PNC representatives to use their real names Vote passes, 3 for, 1.5 abstain MrSquared has a concern in the USPP website Matuck - please change "Oregan" to "Oregon"
Next meeting: 7/11/12 at 9:00pm EST Meeting closed: at 11:39 pm EST