Difference between revisions of "PNC 8/9/20"

From United States Pirate Party
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 47: Line 47:
 
[9:03pm] Sayyida: Megan klein vice chair
 
[9:03pm] Sayyida: Megan klein vice chair
 
[9:03pm] Bosun: ok - light night
 
[9:03pm] Bosun: ok - light night
 +
[9:05pm] Bosun: Mitch - I will work with you on organizing ILPP legally = until then you are an observer - no vote baut you can make commentary.
 +
[9:05pm] Bosun: .. but
 +
[9:06pm] pmchi: Understood. Happy to be aboard
 +
[9:06pm] jokeefe: At the previous meeting, we did not vote on my / yari’s proposal to form an outreach committee. I would like us to decide on that as well as who will lead it.  We would ask for them to meet and report back with a plan.
 +
[9:06pm] Futurebacklog joined the chat room.
 +
[9:06pm] Bosun: ok we had an outreach committee proposal from jokeefe.
 +
[9:07pm] Bosun: you type faster.
 +
[9:07pm] jokeefe: cut/paste
 +
[9:07pm] jokeefe: cut/paste/edit, really
 +
[9:07pm] Bosun: OK I'll volunteer.
 +
[9:07pm] jokeefe: to lead it?
 +
[9:08pm] Bosun: why not I kinda do that now.
 +
[9:08pm] jokeefe: 2nd
 +
[9:08pm] Bosun: any discussion?
 +
  
  

Revision as of 21:08, 9 August 2020

Agenda

  • Discuss outreach committee
    • decide who will lead it
    • ask for them to meet and report back

Reports

IT

  • jokeefe will create new SAB email list at our hosting provider and send password to Bosun
  • Bosun will configure
  • jokeefe will:
    • get a list of all SAB members and invite them to the new list
    • also send an email to SAB with link to the sign up page

Other

Decision

Attending

Non-Voting

Summary

Minutes

Record of the meeting

 


[9:01pm] Bosun: OK folks - Please identify
[9:02pm] jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Secretary, acting MA representative
[9:02pm] Bosun: Joseph Klein USPP Chair, Wisconsin
[9:02pm] pmchi: Mitch - future IL/Chicago PP
[9:02pm] Bosun: full name please
[9:02pm] jokeefe: Meeting Agenda/Minutes at https://wiki.pirate-party.us/PNC_8/9/20
[9:02pm] papegaai: Title: PNC 8/9/20 - United States Pirate Party (at wiki.pirate-party.us)
[9:03pm] pmchi: Mitchel Davilo - IL/Chicago PP
[9:03pm] Sayyida: Megan klein vice chair
[9:03pm] Bosun: ok - light night
[9:05pm] Bosun: Mitch - I will work with you on organizing ILPP legally = until then you are an observer - no vote baut you can make commentary.
[9:05pm] Bosun: .. but
[9:06pm] pmchi: Understood. Happy to be aboard
[9:06pm] jokeefe: At the previous meeting, we did not vote on my / yari’s proposal to form an outreach committee. I would like us to decide on that as well as who will lead it.  We would ask for them to meet and report back with a plan.
[9:06pm] Futurebacklog joined the chat room.
[9:06pm] Bosun: ok we had an outreach committee proposal from jokeefe.
[9:07pm] Bosun: you type faster.
[9:07pm] jokeefe: cut/paste 
[9:07pm] jokeefe: cut/paste/edit, really
[9:07pm] Bosun: OK I'll volunteer.
[9:07pm] jokeefe: to lead it?
[9:08pm] Bosun: why not I kinda do that now.
[9:08pm] jokeefe: 2nd
[9:08pm] Bosun: any discussion?