Difference between revisions of "PNC 8/9/20"

From United States Pirate Party
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 132: Line 132:
 
[9:22pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Yeah that's a lot
 
[9:22pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Yeah that's a lot
 
[9:22pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Don't be me and take too much on and burn out
 
[9:22pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Don't be me and take too much on and burn out
 +
[9:23pm] Bosun: I have burned out many times and risen from the pile of poo.
  
  

Revision as of 21:23, 9 August 2020

Agenda

  • Discuss outreach committee
    • decide who will lead it
    • ask for them to meet and report back

Reports

IT

  • jokeefe will create new SAB email list at our hosting provider and send password to Bosun
  • Bosun will configure
  • jokeefe will:
    • get a list of all SAB members and invite them to the new list
    • also send an email to SAB with link to the sign up page

Other

Decision

Attending

  • jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Secretary, acting MA representative
  • Bosun: Joseph Klein USPP Chair, Wisconsin
  • Sayyida: Megan klein vice chair

Non-Voting

  • Kusanagi_mobi: Lindsay-Anne Gorski, NY
  • pmchi: Mitchel Davilo - IL/Chicago PP


Summary

Minutes

Record of the meeting

 


[9:01pm] Bosun: OK folks - Please identify
[9:02pm] jokeefe: James O’Keefe, Secretary, acting MA representative
[9:02pm] Bosun: Joseph Klein USPP Chair, Wisconsin
[9:02pm] pmchi: Mitch - future IL/Chicago PP
[9:02pm] Bosun: full name please
[9:02pm] jokeefe: Meeting Agenda/Minutes at https://wiki.pirate-party.us/PNC_8/9/20
[9:02pm] papegaai: Title: PNC 8/9/20 - United States Pirate Party (at wiki.pirate-party.us)
[9:03pm] pmchi: Mitchel Davilo - IL/Chicago PP
[9:03pm] Sayyida: Megan klein vice chair
[9:03pm] Bosun: ok - light night
[9:05pm] Bosun: Mitch - I will work with you on organizing ILPP legally = until then you are an observer - no vote baut you can make commentary.
[9:05pm] Bosun: .. but
[9:06pm] pmchi: Understood. Happy to be aboard
[9:06pm] jokeefe: At the previous meeting, we did not vote on my / yari’s proposal to form an outreach committee. I would like us to decide on that as well as who will lead it.  We would ask for them to meet and report back with a plan.
[9:06pm] Futurebacklog joined the chat room.
[9:06pm] Bosun: ok we had an outreach committee proposal from jokeefe.
[9:07pm] Bosun: you type faster.
[9:07pm] jokeefe: cut/paste 
[9:07pm] jokeefe: cut/paste/edit, really
[9:07pm] Bosun: OK I'll volunteer.
[9:07pm] jokeefe: to lead it?
[9:08pm] Bosun: why not I kinda do that now.
[9:08pm] jokeefe: 2nd
[9:08pm] Bosun: any discussion?
[9:08pm] Sayyida: well looks like esme isn't here
[9:09pm] jokeefe: Is there a 2nd on the main proposal?
[9:09pm] Sayyida: 2nd
[9:09pm] jokeefe: thank you
[9:09pm] Bosun: 2nd 2nd
[9:09pm] Sayyida: sorry i didn't see you purposed it
[9:09pm] Bosun: vote
[9:09pm] jokeefe: Massachusetts votes aye
[9:10pm] Sayyida: Wisconsin votes aye
[9:10pm] Kusanagi_mobi joined the chat room.
[9:10pm] Bosun: ok passes
[9:10pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Hey all, Lindsay-Anne Gorski, NY
[9:10pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Sorry for lateness
[9:10pm] Bosun: yeah
[9:10pm] Sayyida: woooohooo a fun ship drops out of warp to join us
[9:11pm] Futurebacklog left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 258 seconds)
[9:11pm] pmchi left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 258 seconds)
[9:11pm] pmchi joined the chat room.
[9:11pm] Futurebacklog joined the chat room.
[9:11pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Only mostly fun
[9:11pm] Bosun: My God we can't have people showing up at our meeting <snark>
[9:11pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Lol
[9:11pm] Futurebacklog: lol yeah 
[9:12pm] Kusanagi_mobi: For those of us on the web client, consider investing in a client, I recommend hexchat for windows
[9:12pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Should see less disconnections
[9:13pm] Kusanagi_mobi: What's the motion that just passed?
[9:13pm] Bosun: Plenty of IRC clients. We approved an outreach committee.
[9:13pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Awesome 👍
[9:14pm] jokeefe: formation of an outreach committee
[9:14pm] Bosun: I goy the short straw.
[9:14pm] Bosun: got ..
[9:15pm] jokeefe: IT - put the report up at https://wiki.pirate-party.us/PNC_8/9/20, Working on new SAB list. Bosun will configure. Will invite SAB members to it & email list so everyone knows of it.
[9:15pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Awesome to hear
[9:15pm] pmchi left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 258 seconds)
[9:15pm] pmchi joined the chat room.
[9:15pm] Bosun: I also upgraded our wordpress.
[9:16pm] Futurebacklog left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 258 seconds)
[9:16pm] Futurebacklog joined the chat room.
[9:16pm] jokeefe: Thank you, Bosun. I will update the repo.
[9:16pm] Kusanagi_mobi: What about the backed with crew? That's really out of date
[9:17pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Back end
[9:17pm] jokeefe: Bosun is updating.
[9:17pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Perfect
[9:17pm] Bosun: Yes ... I am slowly S L O W L Y working on a complete overhaul to current/stable/
[9:17pm] Bosun: I am turtle.
[9:18pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Some progress is better than none
[9:18pm] Bosun: Rabbit kepps writing buggy code.
[9:18pm] Bosun: and I can't spell.
[9:19pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Same here
[9:20pm] Bosun: I will get the calendar working in Wordpress as well.
[9:20pm] pmchi left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 258 seconds)
[9:20pm] Sayyida: 10 min left
[9:20pm] Sayyida: anything else?
[9:20pm] pmchi joined the chat room.
[9:20pm] Futurebacklog left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 258 seconds)
[9:20pm] Futurebacklog joined the chat room.
[9:20pm] jokeefe: Ending early would be nice. Not feeling 100% unfortunately.
[9:21pm] Futurebacklog: I can contribute to IT stuff if you need help @bosun ... ill get a new client textual isnt connecting
[9:21pm] Kusanagi_mobi: I wanted to follow up on my concern from last week
[9:21pm] jokeefe: Thanks Futurebacklog
[9:21pm] Bosun: So I need to organize IL, and CA, fix CiviCRM and organize outreach? OK. And new client.
[9:21pm] Futurebacklog:
[9:22pm] jokeefe: Don’t take too much on there Bosun.
[9:22pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Yeah that's a lot
[9:22pm] Kusanagi_mobi: Don't be me and take too much on and burn out
[9:23pm] Bosun: I have burned out many times and risen from the pile of poo.